As part of the hugely popular yearly event, Todoist is proud to be participating in Movember 2013, a movement dedicated to promoting men’s health across the globe (one mustache at a time). As an independent global charity, Movember’s vision is to have an everlasting impact on the face of men’s health and, here at Todoist, we jumped at the chance to take part.
Here is our team’s “before” picture– just 12 days into the month– sent in from Todoist’s HQ in Porto, Portugal:
Since Todoist’s Team of Movember participants is spread across the globe, we were unable to create an official Movember team. But you can indeed donate to any of Todoist’s individual members including:
- Amir (CEO @ Doist): http://mobro.co/amix
- Miguel (Designer @ Doist): http://mobro.co/migueljesus
- Gonçalo (Android developer @ Doist): http://mobro.co/goncalossilva
- Jaime (iOS developer @ Doist): http://mobro.co/jaimepaulo
- Allan (Business Developer @ Doist): http://mobro.co/allanchristensen79
- João (Android developer @ Doist): http://mobro.co/jpmcosta
If you are interested in taking part alongside us in this awesome initiative click here for more information and to sign-up. Stay tuned for our “after” picture– our handsome team’s ‘staches will surely knock your socks off!