Todoist is currently entering a very exciting period of growth and we are looking for a passionate Python programmer to join us. You will be joining our team of programmers, collaborating with them, as well as working independently on various development tasks. Most projects will be related to back-end development for Todoist and Wedoist.
For this position, there is the option to work at Doist’s HQ in sunny Porto, Portugal. We are, however, extremely flexible and always provide the option of allowing you to work from wherever in the world you please.
The following qualifications are required for this job:
- You have years of experience with Python programming
- You have a passion for web-technology
- You have a passion for writing clean and understandable code
- You are able to communicate in English on an advanced level
- Interest in working in an international, multi-cultural setting
We only accept applications from individuals, and do not work with companies for this job vacancy.
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Hazel at email@example.com.