Here at Todoist, we know new tasks can pop up anywhere. Whether you’re at your desk, on the bus, or in a remote location with no Internet access, we’ve got an app on one of our 13 platforms ready to record a new task.
Nevertheless, the places we go online to get work done are becoming more and more fragmented. Just think about managing a marketing campaign—you might use the combination of an email marketing system, form creation software, landing page creator and project management app. Add in your team’s group chat tool and, Todoist, your task manager, and you’re quickly at a half-dozen apps.
Today, we’ll help conquer this app chaos with the introduction of our Zapier integration. Todoist now integrates with over 250 tools, including Evernote, Gmail, HipChat and Dropbox and, with Zapier, it takes just minutes to set up this automation.
Here are a few of the integrations now possible
- Save your completed tasks to Evernote
- Add new tasks to your Google Calendar
- Automatically alert a co-worker of a completed task via Gmail
- Sync tasks from Podio to Todoist
- Add a task to Todoist right from GTalk or inside your group chat app.
To get started, follow these three steps:
- Sign up for a Zapier account;
- Connect your Todoist account to Zapier (click here for a tutorial); and
- Check out a few of these pre-made Todoist Zaps or start creating your own.
Be sure to share with us your Todoist-Zapier integrations in the comments section!