Today we’re extremely proud to announce the release of Todoist for Business, our first B2B tool that will help companies of any size grow by becoming more productive. 82% of our two million users already utilize Todoist for work-related tasks and, at just $3 per user, per month, Todoist for Business is a small investment that will yield truly significant results.
With Todoist for Business, you can create up to 200 active projects, have 200 active tasks per project and 50 collaborators per project. It’s the most affordable and user-friendly solution for any company seeking to increase the organization and productivity of their personnel, both as teams and individuals.
Additionally, Todoist for Business offers the following features to help improve workplace efficiency:
- Simple, centralized employee onboarding: the account Administrator can easily add and/or remove team members in one central location, where payments and invoices are also managed.
- Effortless internal collaboration: each user has access to organization’s contact list and, with heightened data protection, companies can restrict sharing to solely within their organization. Easily share projects using peoples’ names instead of typing every colleague’s email address. Use the shared Team Inbox to quickly delegate tasks to others without having to first create a specific project.
- Powerful task management tools: utilize sub-tasks, sub-projects, labels, filters and multiple priority levels to maintain workplace organization. Never again forget a task with recurring due dates, alerts, and reminders via email, SMS, or push notification.
- Support for file sharing: with native support and Dropbox and Google Drive integrations, users can attach and share items such as images, Word documents, spreadsheets, and audio notes to any task, from any project. View file thumbnails and icons in a beautiful yet simple interface.
- Cross-platform synchronization: use Todoist for Business across 13 different platforms including top-ranked mobile apps for Android and iOS, and popular plug-ins for preferred email clients like Outlook and Gmail. Everyone’s task lists are synced in real-time, across every single platform.
“We’ve been using Todoist for Business for two months and the app has already proved to be a great ally for our whole team. Our agency is comprised of 60 people and we have over 70 clients which means that we have lean deadlines that must be followed exactly. The project and task delegation feature is extremely useful for both small and large challenges. And, since Todoist is on all platforms, we’re able to be productive anywhere,” says Leandro Monteiro, the VP of Operations at RMA Comunicação in São Paulo, Brazil, one of our beta testers.
Todoist’s CEO and founder, Amir Salihefendic, adds that “with 82% of our community using Todoist for millions of work-related tasks, we’re convinced that Todoist for Business will resolve a crucial workplace need. It’s truly the easiest, most affordable way for companies to increase team productivity.”